Wednesday, November 16, 2005

wrinkle defense

So, since turning 26, I've made up my mind to get serious about taking care of my body. Little things like a good skin care routine, taking care of my teeth, exercise, etc. I paid almost $60 last week on Clinique skin care stuff, that better work some freakin miracles...

Today, I help this little old lady at work, pick out an outfit for her grandson. She was so nice, and thanked me so much for helping her. After she paid, she looked me in the eyes and said,

"I've got some advice for you. You probably don't need it now, but you will in the future...
I am 78 years old and I don't have very many wrinkles. " (she then pauses, looks around as if to make sure nobody is eavesdropping on our conversation) She then says,

"You wanna know my secret?"

I nod my head enthusiastically.

She replies, "NEVER...wear a bra! Your titties will sag so low, that they'll just pull all the wrinkles right out of your face!"

I almost peed my pants. I hope I'm a funny old lady some day...in the not too near future.

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 8:40 AM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

oh wow ... that is some kind of advice!!! I swear by Oil of Olay, but only because I see what it has done for my grandma, aunt, and my mom. Just the regular stuff. I hate wrinkles. At 35 I'm noticing them more and more in places I never thought possible. Good luck ... and may you win the wrinkle war!!

 
At 11/22/2005 7:08 AM, Blogger I n g e r said...

Oh my God, that's so funny!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your adorables!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home