Saturday, March 26, 2005

*gratitude* March 25, 2004

1. getting to go grocery shopping and to the market all by myself. who would have thought grocery shopping would be a relaxing thing? only when alone, i assure you...

2. the neighbor boys made another (bella sized) bracelet for Annabelle, it's so cute. And they made a pink one for me. Do you know how much I am loving the color pink lately? It's so strange.

3. Watching the kids play with the black puppy, and how cute Annabelle looked in her colorful outfit and bracelets today.

4. The way Julian attacks me with kisses when he wakes up from a nap.

5. one stinking gorgeous sunset.

2 Comments:

At 3/26/2005 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to doing some shopping alone - it's like a mini vacation. And a big yes on the pink, me too... and I am normally not into pink at all!

 
At 3/26/2005 6:59 PM, Blogger strobella said...

I don't know you but I was surfing the blogspot site and I just have to let you know that I love your page. Whata beautiful tribute you your gorgeous family. You take amazing photos...I hope you don't think that this is creepy..I am not a stalker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home