Wednesday, April 27, 2005

more feet worries


epiphany (i think i misspelled that) Posted by Hello

So, Dustin is asking Bella if he can eat her baby feetsies...again. You probably think we are strange with all the eating of the body parts around here...anyways...Annabelle says,
"No. Jesus says NO." and then she thinks about it for a minute and says,
"If you eat my feetsies, I won't have anything to walk on!"
So stinking brilliant.

Oh, and while CJ and Joe are here, Joe has been given an honorary Bella body part...her toe-sies. They must be returned before he boards the plane to go home.

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 10:54 AM, Blogger amazing grace said...

I can only imagine Bella's prayers..."Dear Jesus, please help my daddy not to eat my feetsies....." :) :0

so sweet!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home