Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Things I'm excited about


cute boys Posted by Picasa

Here's a rundown of things I am excited about at this very moment (I actually have a few things that I am dreading right now, so this is a "look at the bright side list")

*Ben Folds, Ben Lee, and Rufus Wainwright---this Sunday night. Me and Dustin. There.

*3 days in a row off of work (Saturday-Monday)

*ACL Festival. Coldplay is headlining along with 4 billion other bands I look forward to seeing. We ordered our tickets just in time...one week after ordering, we got word that all the 3 day passes were SOLD OUT. Amazing. That park holds tons of people and it is going to be packed. Not to mention hot and sweaty and have smelly port-o-potties and no shade and expensive bottled water and claustrophobic situations at every turn....and I can't wait. :) Oh yeah...we're hoping the kids will be staying at the grandparents this weekend. (hint hint) We took them last year. It was pretty rough. Especially since Juju was still breastfeeding. Man that was rough.

*Dustin has a fun-filled evening planned tomorrow night, just because. I'm excited. We haven't done anything spontaneous like that in a while.

*I found "Sabrina" in the $5.50 bin at Target. (Not the old one with Audrey Hepburn, I have that on tape. This is the remake with Harrison Ford.) I love this movie and I'll be watching it tomorrow on my day off!

*Taking the kids to the park tomorrow (weather permitting) I'm excited because the park in this new town is gorgeous and my camera is begging to be used.

*hopefully my parents and my sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit this Saturday (when the pick up the kids) If they get to stay, the carnival is in town and I may try to talk them into staying later for a ride on the carousel! :)

That's all for now. See ya soon!

3 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/10/2005 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to see your posts today. Looks like you've been having a great time! :) Have fun on Sunday! :)

BTW, I absolutely love the movie "Sabrina". I got mine in the cheap DVD bin, too.

 
At 8/26/2005 1:19 AM, Blogger ret said...

I'm new to Coldplay. Have three of their CDs and love them all. Favs: scientist and fix you.

I love "Sabrina". Great movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home