Saturday, September 17, 2005


On my day off... Posted by Picasa

It started out pretty bad. I was sick. Dustin was sick. All we wanted to do was sleep. But I dragged myself out of bed at noon and turned the day around. Dustin wimped out and stayed in bed...that's why there are no pictures of him.

He did, however, go to Wal Mart at 3 am for tampons and Midol. At HIS suggestion, not mine. Does that mean he is a superhero? Or that I was just very obviously cranky and he knew the Midol would be to his benefit? :) We may never know...

4 Comments:

At 9/18/2005 5:14 PM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

I say he knew the Midol would be a worthwhile purchase for you both.

 
At 9/22/2005 6:28 AM, Blogger I n g e r said...

Once again, I am just filled up by those kids of yours, and your lovely photographs. What a talent you have! How'd you set up these ones--the white in the back, the light? 'Cause I'm copying as soon as you tell me how. :)

 
At 9/27/2005 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i was there! it was so much fun! i never saw you, but i wasn't looking for you. you could have walked past me and not have even known it! how weird.

 
At 9/29/2005 2:59 AM, Blogger mindi11 said...

you are so sweet :) this is such a crappy set up, basically a cheap white bedsheet, thumbtacked to my living room wall. There is a window to the left of them, for light. I normally would open the front door too, but Julian kept flying outside as soon as he could, so I kept it closed.

I try to keep them a little bit away from the backdrop (though it doesn't always work) because if they are too close to it, you see all the wrinkles of the sheet. If they are further away, the background looks a little blurrier and it just looks like, uh, white, i guess :)

i'm about to break down and spend some money on some thicker fabric (maybe white flannel?) b/c I'm having lots of issues with the sheets.

I do the same thing with black/red/green/pink sheets, etc.

hope this helps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home