Thursday, December 01, 2005

i'm back :)

so, i've been mia. my computer died. a slow, painful death. but replacements have arrived and i'm back online. it drove me nuts, i have TONS of pictures on my old computer, who we will refer to from here forward as Sebby. Sebby was an old laptop, purchased from Half.com for 500ish dollars. Dustin was installing DirecWay (broadband) satellites for customers and he needed a laptop for installation. So, Sebby was exposed to harsh environments, rain, wind, dust in his keys. We went to a meeting where we would need our laptop to take notes, and most of our notes looked like this (due to sticking keys):

Thhhe grEREAtest tttthinggg youuuuu'll evver lleaara:rn, isss j

you get the idea.

I got most of my pictures burned to CD's, and am searching frantically for my photoshop CD's so i can get down to work. I believe I have wedding photos to share, I just have to find them on a stack of CD's.

Until them, i am busy answering emails, leaving blog comments and just playing on our new big guy, who is yet to be named.

Missed you guys :)

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 2:52 PM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

so so glad to have you back!! I've missed your updates and seeing beautiful pictures of your family. Sorry to hear about Sebby - it is almost like losing a family member who is the only one with access to important family information.

 
At 12/09/2005 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you marryed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home