Sunday, November 05, 2006

welcome to texas

edited to add:
this was intentional, he's been trying to get a cross eyed drivers license photo for some time now, but usually the person taking the picture won't let him. i didn't want anybody feeling sorry for him or anything ! :)

dustin went to get his new texas drivers license a couple of weeks ago. the lady didn't preview the picture first, she just approved it and told him it would be mailed to him in 1-2 weeks.
we got it in the mail yesterday.
dustin jokingly says it is his greatest accomplishment and i've never been so proud.
(this is his attempt at crossing his eyes.)

10 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 9:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

aren't you so proud? ;)

 
At 11/06/2006 9:02 AM, Blogger deby said...

have you ever noticed how these always look like mugshots? One time the lady took 7 - yes, seven - shots of me before agreeing that "blue just isn't my color"!

 
At 11/06/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger mindi11 said...

oh my gosh, deby, that is so funny. :)

 
At 11/06/2006 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you know his Momma is proud of him - I can't believe this is his actual ID - I am glad he is a texan now...
love you anyway Dusty
Mom

 
At 11/06/2006 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally hilarious. I can't stop smiling. What a cutie, eh?

 
At 11/08/2006 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindi, I didn't know if I could get online tomorrow, so I was gonna post this today.... Happy Birthday! just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and sending you good birthday vibes tomorrow. Oh and I saw Bella yesterday, it was refreshing!

Love, Ashley L. George

 
At 11/08/2006 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, happy b-day (IS it your bday tomorrow?)! My oh my, what a handsome hubby you have... RRRROOOWR :). lmao!

 
At 11/09/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Kara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDI! I hope your day is good and you enjoy every minute of it!!

 
At 11/09/2006 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDI!!!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS WONDERFUL!

 
At 11/11/2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that takes guts man. lol... bravo justin! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home