Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Eggs

We painted easter eggs today. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. We have a ton of eggs in the fridge, and while I have no dye, i have a tub of acrylics in my bookshelf hutch thingy, so during Juju's nap, Bella and I played! I love to paint and so does Bella, so of course, the time flew. We saved the last one for Daddy to paint, and now, I'm so excited to hide them tomorrow (along with the chocolate bunnies) and watch Bella and Juju find them. I hope they're not let down by the fact that the insides aren't filled with chocolate...I know I sure am.
Here's some cutie pics of our eggs, and Bella's little green nose...she was a mess, and Dustin didn't help by painting her nose green. By the time we were finished with the eggs, she said, "Now let's paint Bella!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home