Wednesday, March 30, 2005

*gratitude* March 30, 2005

1. taking a walk with Dustin and the kids around our neighborhood. Definitely taking my camera next time, the flowers are blooming everywhere and make a gorgeous backdrop for my cute kids!

2. I sent out a silly questionaire to some friends and received like 3 back today (and a couple yesterday) They're so silly and I never fill them out, but I will in the future, because getting them back is just too much fun!!

3. Starting 2 new books today, and loving them

4. somebody blocked my car in at the tortilla shop today, and 2 very nice policemen helped me get out.

5. I made it through the day without chocolate!!! That hasn't happened in a long time...although, it's not too late to send Dustin to the store...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home