Monday, March 21, 2005

I can change the world

I'm sitting at my computer and Bella is playing in the living room with her Old McDonald Toys (Little People by Fisher Price, the world's perfect toy) and I hear Annabelle singing something that sounds a little familiar...

"I can change the world, with my own, with my own, two hands. Make it a better place, make it red and blue and green (okay, that part she made up) with my own two hands..."

I go into the living room and ask her to sing more, and she does, well, her animals do, and I think it is just precious. She is singing one of my favorite songs (I've never heard her sing it before, and she hasn't heard the cd in over a month, so I assume it is stuck in her subconcious or something)
It is a song by Ben Harper, one of my favorite artists. Go to his homepage, check him out, you may just love him as much as Annabelle and I do.

http://benharper.net/?page=music&sub_page=lyrics&id=101

If you click on the above link, it should take you to his homepage, straight to the lyrics of this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home