Thursday, April 28, 2005


Bella is so happy to have Uncle here. (that is Bella behind all of CJ's hair) She's called him Uncle for as long as she's been able to talk. Last September when she met two of Dustin's brothers, she said, "Mama, I love my Uncle Shane. And my Uncle Blair. And my Uncle....Uncle." I was reminded of that today. CJ was tickling Juju on the couch, and Annabelle said to Joe, "Joe, your friend named Uncle, is tickling my brother named Juju." I love that she thinks that Uncle is his name, and CJ is just something that we call him sometimes... Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you are a YWAMer! That's so cool that you did your outreach in Africa. I am so jealous. I really want to go there. I did my outreach in Thailand. It was amazing. I don't have any real plans to go to Africa yet. I have to finish school which will take another 2 years, but then I will be a nurse and have a skill to take with me.

P.S. that guy has a lot of hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home