Monday, April 11, 2005

Shopping


shopping for flowers Posted by Hello

Annabelle's favorite activity when we play outside...shopping for flowers. This is on a small patio with a BBQ grill and tables. This is meant to be for serving food, I guess, but to Annabelle, it is a shopping cart. She picks the heads off of the flowers and places them in her cart, and says, "nope, i better put this one back...it's too much money."

"this one", referring to a massive, gorgeous red rose that she pulled all the petals off of. She is a frugal shopper, and I'm sure she would use coupons if she had them.

Julian likes to ride underneath. It reminds me of being a kid, and riding under my mom's shopping cart, banging my ankles against the sharp corners that my mom would take, but feeling absolutely invisible underneath the boxes of hamburger helper and the milk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home