Sunday, May 08, 2005

Foxy


Dustin is always writing, stories, thoughts, notes. Scribbles on pieces of paper stashed all over our home and car. When he writes, he changes peoples names, and for some reason, my name is the one he has the most difficulty with.

Normally I get stuck with a cute little spanish girl name, like Maria or something. But the other night, he had left MS Word open to something he was writing and he said, "I am now married to Foxy, who loves me like the dawn" I laughed and laughed. Foxy? What an awesome name! Turns out that he intentionally left that document open so I would see it and get a good laugh (mission accomplished) He's still working on my character name, but until then, I'm satisfied with Foxy.

And I leave you with this picture of me and Julian. I was a little disappointed that most of these didn't really turn out, but with the blurriness, if you squint your eyes just tight enough, I look pretty stinkin foxy, if i do say so myself :) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2005 12:15 AM, Blogger Stephanie Laney said...

You are FOXY----FOR SURE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home