Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mothers Day!!


I don't have any recent pictures of my Mom or my mom-in-law, and I don't have a scanner here, so this is the next best thing...a picture of a layout I did about Me and Dustin with our Moms. Sorry for the crappy quality.
On top it says
*the sparkle in Dustin's eyes
*the happy candy eating smile
*how young and fresh Sharon looks...so not like a mom to 3 small boys.
Beautiful. Happy. Love. Dustin and Sharon

On the bottom it says
*matching terry cloth suits
*bare brown shoulders
*eyes squinting from the sun
*happy smiles
*can you get cuter than this?
Mindi and Lawana

Happy Mothers Day to both of my beautiful mothers. I love you both so much. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2005 1:00 AM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I so remember the terry cloth era. I even remember the ones you have on in this picture. I think you wore those on the infamous trip to San Diego. Hummmmm, now there's a story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home