Wednesday, August 10, 2005

blog meme....i've been tagged!!


me Posted by Picasa

I've never been tagged to do a meme before! :) I'm so excited! This one comes from my ultra talented friend Joy

idiosyncracy: structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. write down five of your idiosyncracies. then, if you wish, tag five people. so here we go:

a. I type with my fingers all the time (not at a keyboard, just against my legs, on a table, in the air, especially when i'm trying to fall asleep. I also spell in my head non-stop. Sometimes at work, i'm so busy trying to spell each sentence I hear, that I have to ask a person to repeat themselves because I wasn't really listening. Strange.

b. when i clean the house, i always always always have to start by making the bed. I can't ever clean anything if my bed is not made. This drives Dustin crazy. I also can't prepare food (not even a pb and j) if the kitchen is dirty. I have to load the dishwasher and wipe down counters first.

c. I hate hair in my bath tub. I must scrub the tub completely before bathing, and as soon as i see a hair floating towards me I step around it and SPEED through my shower so I can get out. It really grosses me out.

d. I hate the feeling of my fingers and toes touching eachother, I am always wiggling my toes and hate wearing shoes that aren't flip flops. I also wiggle my nose constantly (because it itches) I have been doing this since I was a little girl.

e. My elbows are double jointed. I can curl my tongue (even two curls) I have two cowlicks in the back of my head and when i was little I looked like i had horns sticking up b/c my hair would poke up in two spots. It still does that occasionally in the mornings.

I'm going to tag: shabbychic
kris
stephen
carrie
peasfulgal
:) btw, some people don't care for these meme tag things, so if i tagged you and you don't want to do it...no problem!

3 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are posting! I loved reading your update a few posts down about what is going on with you right now. I hope your feet stop hurting. i have messed up feet and they hurt everyday. Take care of them!

 
At 8/11/2005 10:14 AM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

mindi ... i'm so glad to hear from you and read your updates!!! love reading about you and seeing your happy family again. i accepted your meme challange ... we are a lot alike! i completely understand your obsession with the bedmaking, and the hair thing cracked me up because I'm exactly the same way.

 
At 8/26/2005 1:17 AM, Blogger ret said...

I type and spell all the time too. Watching TV, conversations with people...fingers constantly moving...funny. I also have to make my bed before I can sort laundry, dust...you name it. And before I clean the cat box etc. I have to put the clothes away in the laundry room and make space mentally. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home