Friday, December 02, 2005

Baby Bear

i still haven't found my photoshop cd, but here is one that just made me so happy (one of many) This little boy was just so easy, he let me hold him, pick him up, lie him down countless times, dress and redress and undress him, lie on his belly, his back, in a little chair. He was perfect.

More to come.

and yes, Bear is his real name. It fits him perfectly. I love it. Click on the picture to see a bigger version. you can see all the little fuzz on his face and shoulders. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh what a darling little baby Bear this IS....he's just sooo cudly looking I'll bet your pictures are going to be fantastic!!
Love you Little Bear...

 
At 12/02/2005 7:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie Laney said...

How precious I'm looking forward to seeing him Saturday at the shower

 
At 12/03/2005 7:38 AM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

oh my - what a sweetie! You take such wonderful pictures.

 
At 12/04/2005 9:34 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Oh my. What a handsome bear. I can't wait to meet him in a few days.

 
At 12/09/2005 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you take super picktures. your baby is predy and cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home