Saturday, December 03, 2005

my baby sister

this is one of my very favorite pictures from the wedding day. I love that you can see the birdseed flying through the air, and my aunt and Grandma laughing in the background. Her flowers (red gerbera daisies and roses) were simply gorgeous. I carried white gerberas. She was a beautiful bride.

We are planning huge housewarming events in the coming months, I'm super excited. Homemade pizzas and cookies and girlie movies and poker nights (for the boys) and lots and lots of candles, to mask the fresh paint smell (which i kind of like...) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 12/03/2005 7:42 AM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

Last comment, I promise. I didn't realize you'd updated your blog with so many entries!! Made for good reading. Your sister looks so pretty and happy, and the flowers are gorgeous. Weddings are so special, especially when it is a sibling. Congratulations on the new addition to your family (brother in law). May you have many fun nights of poker, pizza, and girly movies.

 
At 12/03/2005 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice picture! Show more from the wedding pleeeeeeeeease. :)

 
At 12/04/2005 9:46 AM, Blogger sjobs said...

I love the picture of your sister.

I am happy to have your Simple Life....

Mary

 
At 12/08/2005 6:14 AM, Blogger I n g e r said...

How beautiful you are. Love all the photos--your room, here, always puts my spirit at ease.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home