Friday, July 21, 2006

love sick


We have a joke that we tell eachother all the time. Annabelle usually says, "Mama, I don't like you.....I LOOOOOVE you!" Then she will quickly follow with, "Daddy, You make me sick! LOOOVE SICK!!!"

Julian has quickly caught on and loves to tell his LOOOVE SICK! joke. I was teaching him sign language for "I love you" one day, and I had him repeating after me:
me: "Julian, say 'I'"
juju: "i"
me: "looove"
juju: "sick!"

Anyways, we were at the hospital, on the way to Bella's room and Julian said, "Mama, where's Bewwa?" I said, "Bella's in the hospital because she is sick."
Julian very sweetly asked, "Bella's sick? Love sick?"

2 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 1:38 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

precious.

 
At 7/23/2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that she was sick...sounds like she was great about it. I don't like kids having to be in the hospital...I'd much rather it be me than Viv.
I'm also sad that I've missed most of the time you've been here. I had a great trip, but it is good to be home. Promise me that I'll get to spend at least one day with you before you go! Tomorrow I'm taking Viv to magic springs to play in water all day. Mabey Wed. or Thur. we can get together. I think your mom has my cell number. Call me.
Oh - Julian is such a cutie.
Mika

 

Post a Comment

<< Home