Sunday, July 09, 2006


we went to the park a couple of days ago, and within minutes, we were swarmed with kids. everywhere.
annabelle approached a little girl who looked about Annabelle's age and said, "Hi, I'm Annabelle and I'm 4."
The little girl in VERY baby-talk gibberish said, "I's free (3) I wike de swide (i like the slide)" and then after a bit more babble, bent over and showed annabelle her butt, and said something like,
"Dis is my butt. i sit on it to swide." And then laughed maniacally and ran away.
Annabelle shrugged her shoulders and said, "Whatever. Crazy girl."

6 Comments:

At 7/09/2006 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny! Don't you love the park? Annabelle is so grown up, crazy girl!

 
At 7/10/2006 8:57 AM, Blogger Kara said...

That's hilarious! I love hearing Annabelle stories, she reminds me soooo much of Haven.:) She would do exactly the same thing in that situation, maybe even just not say anything and just stare at her.:) (Haven will be 4 the first part of September, so A is a bit older.:)) Are you guys moved to Austin yet? Are you enjoying your time? How are you feeling?

 
At 7/10/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, that is to funny!! The picture says it all, too! :)

 
At 7/10/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

oh, cute!

 
At 7/10/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger Misty said...

great story.

 
At 7/10/2006 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! That is so funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home