Saturday, July 29, 2006

new photo blog!!!

i am starting a second blog for photography.
it's a lot of fun to put together, but a little time consuming.
i fear that i've neglected the kids for the past two days, so i'm taking a day off to
take them swimming.
i also need to find where dustin put the rest of my photo cd's so i can upload some of my favorites from 2005 to my new site.
i'll still keep up with this one with more personal stuff, but check my photo blog for pictures :)
click here to be taken to my new site :) yippee!!!

4 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mindi

i absolutely love your pictures!!
we came across the on of my cheyanne! i honestly did not realize that was her, neither did she!! I would love to buy a copy of that one. let me know.

thanks Tonya

 
At 7/30/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Stephanie Laney said...

Mindi
Those are amazing, and so beautiful. I want somefun pics of John Mark and I sometime soon. All we have are tons of wedding pics. You are so talented. I love them

 
At 7/30/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger eMiLy said...

just like everybody else i am a fan of your profound gift of photography and will add visiting your new site to my routine. getting to do what you love and getting paid for it is a wonderful blessing. i loved the pic of thaddaeus and i.
love to all
eMiLy

 
At 7/30/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Great photos. I look forward to seeing more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home