Tuesday, August 01, 2006


<---this little girl is sleeping over tonight. :) my bed always smells like baby jocelyn when she goes home. i love it :)

i made a last minute trip (10+hours roundtrip) to Memphis today. I am so tired and sore and I came home to an inbox full of people that are interested in having a photo session with me this month. I am overwhelmed (in a good way) and so excited about the possibilities...

I am off to bed, just wanted to update and let you know that I will email everyone tomorrow evening with some details.

**Tonya, can you email me (mindibartell@hotmail.com) and give me your email address?

**Betsy, if you email me (see above) I will get back to you as soon as i can about a possible date that I could come to your area.

**Emily, I will email a couple of pictures to you tomorrow evening also :)

tomorrow looks like a day full of email love :) If anybody else is interested in a photo session this month, let me know as soon as possible, because dates are filling up pretty quickly and i'm trying to find an organized way to fit everybody in. click here if you missed the original post and want more info.

3 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 7:12 AM, Blogger Misty said...

your photos site looks great!! and your photography business sounds like it's doing wonderful

 
At 8/01/2006 9:16 AM, Blogger Kara said...

that's awesome mindi. i am so glad you are able to do what you love-taking pictures. i know a friend you did that on the side, and now she is able to stay home with her kids and do it all the time since she is so busy with it! yay for you! your pic site looks great!

 
At 8/02/2006 12:16 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Awwww! How sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home