Tuesday, November 21, 2006

it looks like a BOY!!!!! we are all so shocked, as EVERYBODY just felt like it was going to be a girl. this baby has definitely been a surprise in more ways than one ;)

annabelle is a little disappointed. she said, "well, i'm a little bit excited, but i don't really like boys. i guess i can marry my new brother AND juju." after we told her that she would soon have her OWN room (NO BOYS ALLOWED) she got excited and said, "my toys are going to be SOOO happy!"

so after all the fuss trying to come up with girls names, we're trying to find some baby boy names, especially middle names as i am pretty decided on my boy name. any ideas???
2 more weeks! i've got some shopping to do...

9 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We're both having boys. :) We have an ultrasound scheduled for next week just to check in on our fella and make sure he's ready to come forth into this crazy world. I'm not too sure his momma is ready for him. I am sure you'll find the exact right name, especially with Bella helping you. I'm so glad everything checked out well and that you and Baby Surprise are healthy. I'm due 5 days after you - maybe they'll both decide to come a bit earlier.

 
At 11/21/2006 10:34 PM, Blogger Marie said...

tee hee-love that onsie :)

 
At 11/22/2006 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindi, it's been awhile since I've visited your blog and look...a boy?!

Congratulations...whatever the little bug turns out to be.

I am looking forward to lots of photos of the new babe. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

 
At 11/23/2006 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I have a boy... and want another boy. How about Ames for a middle name?

 
At 11/24/2006 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am SO happy for you :) :)

hmm.. names...

grant
danny
brad
tavin
harper

 
At 11/24/2006 11:07 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Yippee! Congrats, Mindi! I think we're just about three or four weeks apart... so send your baby boy vibes this way, k?

 
At 11/25/2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Katy said...

awww... so sweet! ;)
I love little boys.
Love boy names.
Love being Momma to boys.
I'm partial to John, Benjamin, and Joshua... and Declan, Jacob, and Thomas... ;)

 
At 11/26/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Oh Goodness!

Yay!

This is what happens when I don't check blogs for five days.

I thought it would be a girl, too. Hooray for boys!

Hmmm... middle names. I can't help unless i know the first name -- ;)

 
At 11/28/2006 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea for boys! Are you in town until after the baby is born?
Marleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home