Tuesday, March 22, 2005

*gratitude* March 21, 2005


*gratitude* March 21, 2005 Posted by Hello

1. Swimming with Annabelle. She loved jumping off the edge of the pool and singing, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimmmmmmming swimmmmmmming swimmmmmming, what do we do? we swim, swim, swim." (from Finding Nemo, an all time favorite at the Bartell house)

2. Great gym time today. My back hurt really badly, and all the stretching and weights really helped me to work out the pain. I am slowly becoming an exercise nut. If you know me, you know that is just a miracle.

3. Hearing Annabelle sing, "I can change the world, with my own two hands." Such a great song, and I am so happy that it is something that she is declaring at a young age.

4. Shopping with Julian. He is such a happy shopping companion, babbling and smiling at the other shoppers. His personality really shines, and his temper is kept in better check when it is just the two of us together (so he gets all my attention).

5. I didn't feel very well today, and Dustin took care of me. I slept in, got some "me" time, and he even cooked and cleaned the house all day. What a man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home