Monday, April 11, 2005

Mimi's Castle


Mimi's Castle Posted by Hello

It's pretty hard to see in this picture, but in the top right hand corner, there is a very large house being built. I hope it is intended to be a B&B or something, but it is probably just some extremely wealthy persons trophy.
Annabelle noticed this house one day, and said "OOOOHHHH Mimi's Castle!"

Annabelle believes that my grandmother lives in a castle. You see, Mimi's church recently built a new building, a huge building, and Annabelle is fascinated by it. It is, to her, a "castle". Every time we drive by it she says, "Hey, there's my Mimi's castle". Mimi must have riches that she doesn't tell us about.

Anyways, when Annabelle saw this house, she decided that this must be Mimi's "vacation castle". Then she said, "I miss my Mimi, and my PaBob, and my Little Bit and Dixie" (Mimi's dogs). She said, "I bet my Mimi's at home now, in her chair and her puppies are in her lap...not at her castle, but at her PaBob's house." And honestly? I think that's what she was doing too.

1 Comments:

At 4/11/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I bet that is what Mimi is doing too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home