Sunday, May 08, 2005

Juju the destroyer


Juju the destroyer. He woke up from his nap in such a foul mood. Screaming at everybody and everything. Wouldn't eat. Tore up the house. I left him with Dustin for a few minutes and when I came back inside Dustin had a funny look on his face.

"Catastrophe struck," he said.
"What do you mean?" I asked, a bit afraid.

Julian had pulled my camera, my truly beloved camera off of the counter top and shattered my favorite lens. Fortunately the camera is okay, but doesn't do me a lot of good without a good lens. I wanted to cry. I went to Bella's bed to lay down for a minute and Julian followed me. He pulled his chubby baby body onto the bed, climbed on top of my stomach, looked me in the eyes, and head-butted me square in the forehead.

Then...as quickly as it appeared...his foul mood was gone. He had gotten it out of his system.

Boys, at times, truly are little tyrants. This was just the reminder that I needed to not leave my prized possessions anywhere that a Juju might lurk... Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 5/08/2005 3:24 PM, Blogger Random me said...

...but..but...but he's soooo dang adorable!

 
At 5/09/2005 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! So sorry to hear about your busted lens. Boys can definitely be little tyrants. That's for sure!!! Such crazy phases they go through and all about banging stuff around and causing lots of chaos. Gotta love 'em!

 
At 5/09/2005 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your camera. Boys are tyrants but they grow up to be so great! Anthony is making me and Tom both crazy BUT Tyler and Cory have turned out to be such great boys! I adore them now that they don't live with us! HAHA
Kim

 
At 5/10/2005 1:17 PM, Blogger amazing grace said...

I am crying for you about your lens......oooohhhh....but he is pretty darn cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home