Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Mom


My Mom is going to be so mad that I posted this layout, these are (obviously) not the most flattering pictures. But even dressed as a hobo, with entirely too much red lipstick and matching blush, and overalls that are 8 times too large, my Mom is beautiful. This is a layout I did about her and the pictures are from "Hobo Night" from a children's program that we used to host at our church.

The journaling says:
"One of the things that I love about my Mom is that she is and always has been SO involved. You can count on her 110% support when she signs up for something. You're having a birthday party? She brings enough gifts for 3 guests! If Mom's throwing the party...you get enough "food, folks, and fun" to last 3 days!! :) Mom never complained about our silly, sometimes expensive class projects. She was totally supportive, and usually cam home with Wal-Mart bags full of stuff that we may or may not use. She signed up to chaperone every field trip, came to every event, drove us to every meeting, hosted every "shower" and truly appeared to enjoy every minute. Pictures like these remind me of her constant effort to make life FUN. "

On a side note: my Mom was feeling down when I talked to her earlier today. She had some bad milk or something at my Mimi's house and was sick at her stomach for several hours. I hope she is feeling better. If you want to send her some money or something, that usually makes me, i mean, HER feel better. Just contact me via email and we'll work something out. I do accept PayPal. :) (totally joking if you don't get my humor...and if you really do want to send money, I was totally serious about the PayPal thing)
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 5/08/2005 3:25 PM, Blogger Random me said...

THAT'S the sorta Mom I want to be. Lucky you! I hope she's feeling better.

 
At 5/10/2005 10:33 AM, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

How sweet and amazing your Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home