Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bella's humor


Bella has been full of one liners and funny observations...here are a few:

1. Bella was walking past the couch (that i was sitting on) and passed gas. She giggled, looked at me and pointed, "Mama, i left some farts there." As calmly as if she were telling me that she left some casseroles in the freezer or something. I laughed until I cried.

2. Julian woke up from a nap, and Bella couldn't stop hugging him. She said, "Mama, you hold my Juju so I can pet him." As she rubbed his soft cheeks, she said, "Mama, Juju is like an animal, but he's not really an animal...he just has "pettings" on him" I understood "pettings" to mean that there was something about him that made her NEED to pet him. She loves her brother...when he's not messing with her stuff.

3. Dustin's been out of town for a little over a week, and she's missing him a lot. In Wendy's a few nights ago, she went up to my cousin's husband and said, "Hi Clay. You're my Daddy." Moments later, she went up to Clay's brother and said, "Hey, You're my Daddy" She has a tendency to say things like this to random strangers in Wal-Mart and I feel like they think I am a single mom, sending my daughter to pick up men for me!

4. My sister Amy was teasing Annabelle, and said, "Annabelle...I sure do love youuuuuuuuur...brother Juju." Annabelle responded with, "Amy, I sure do love youuuuuuuuuuur.,..boyfriend Salomon." She's a quick one, that girl.
Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindi,
I do love reading your stuff! Very entertaining. Anthony is at my Moms in Idaho for two weeks. Its too LONG! Are you coming to California for the 4th of July? We would LOVE to you see!
Love, Kim

 
At 6/21/2005 8:47 PM, Blogger deby said...

thanks for sharing. I hope you have that photo of her framed and hung on your wall. It is beautiful. You really have a talent.

 
At 6/21/2005 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bella makes me laugh out loud! Especially at the "I left some farts there" comment. How adorable is she? hehe!

And I must say this picture of her is AWESOME! I love it. You should blow that one up and frame it. It's so darn cute! :)

Kris

 
At 6/22/2005 10:22 AM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

I always love hearing these stories - your kids are so funny! And Bella is a very bright little girl ... you'll have many years of interesting conversations with that one! :) Hope your hubby gets home soon and safely!

Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home