Friday, June 10, 2005


Since I am on Mom's computer, I have access to all of her pictures...and since she never prints pics, I never get any of hers. This is the first time I've seen this picture, and I like it, because i'm pregnant with Julian (wearing a maternity shirt), i never get pictures of me and my kid(s), and I kind of like the short hair (growing my hair long right now) Just thinking that maybe I should cut it for summer?
Dustin calls this my "cheesy" smile...he thinks it's silly, but it's just how it comes out when i'm really happy. :) I'm cheesy.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 6/11/2005 12:09 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

that's the annabelle we remember!

 
At 6/11/2005 12:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie Laney said...

I think its a great picture too

 
At 6/12/2005 5:50 PM, Blogger deby said...

each time I click on to see if there is a new posting and I see this photo - I smile. It brings about the "good Mommy" feeling that come from being with your kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home