Saturday, June 04, 2005

Thanks!

What a happy and warm welcome back! You guys are so sweet, I felt so happy to hear from all of you yesterday regarding our safe return home! :) Thanks again.

Today was a lot of fun. We went to the closest town (1 1/2 hrs. away) for a little shopping, eating, and a movie. My parents took Bella to see "Madagascar" so she is full of new movie quotes. She loved it. I went to see some new Adam Sandler movie, which was pretty funny. I had a hard time, b/c I haven't seen movie previews in 4 months, so I had NO idea what would be interesting. I was not too disappointed.

Dustin kept Julian around the house since he still doesn't want to be anywhere near a car seat. Unfortunately for him, Julian has developed diarrhea and exploded during his nap time. (all over his crib, his clothes, everything) Dustin said he had no idea what to do, especially with Julian reaching out to touch Dustin's face with poop covered hands.

He ended up just throwing him in the bathtub, fully clothed while Julian played in his own poo. Let's just say I was so thrilled that I wasn't the one to deal with that one today ;)

Not too much to share for now. We're having a little BBQ party on Sunday, my Dad's going to be cooking like crazy tomorrow. I hope to be sampling yummy food all day and avoiding childcare duties as much as possible...or at least diaper duty.

5 Comments:

At 6/04/2005 9:26 AM, Blogger deby said...

sounds like it's a good thing Gil's(Stumblings) son, Carter, and Julian don't hang out!

I always told Curt when the boys would have times like that and he felt I should clean it up, it's half his poop too!

 
At 6/05/2005 5:58 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

Cookout at the Callahans sounds like fun....I know how much effort he puts into the grill! We'll be envious from afar!

We can't wait to see you guys and hear all the great stories about Mexico!

 
At 6/06/2005 8:39 AM, Blogger ret said...

that was a very funny read...thanks.

 
At 6/06/2005 3:33 PM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

Sounds like Dustin drew the short straw that time! :) Can't wait for your next update.

 
At 6/07/2005 8:31 PM, Blogger amazing grace said...

welcome home! I am sure you are busy unpacking like me.....hope you get some rest---and DON'T have diaper duty!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home