Wednesday, April 05, 2006

good to be home

























i had a pretty funny picture of dustin that i wanted to add to this little collage, but he's not home right now, and i've been forbidden to post any pictures of him without his consent. party pooper. :)

my trip was fabulous and beautiful and lovely and it was so wonderful to see sweet friends and my great friend, the ocean. i will try to update soon. :) right now work, and this crazy family of mine is keeping me super busy. talk to you all soon.

oh yeah, and i didn't even come close to dying in a plane crash. but i did have to sit next to a sour smelling man (while i almost hyperventilated from claustrophobia in a cramped window seat) who stared at me for 45 minutes straight (but averted his eyes every time i glared at him) and then ordered tomato juice for his in-flight drink. i loathe the smell of tomato juice. but at least it slightly masked his sour body odor.

at one point, i thought a plane crash would have been funner for me, and then prayed fervently for God's forgiveness and asked that He understand that i didn't really want to die, just lose the sense of smell for the duration of the flight. He only answered one of those prayers. and i nearly vomited when the plane finally landed.

7 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time and that you made it back home safe and sound! :)

Let's see some fabulous pictures!!!

 
At 4/06/2006 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safe---and that God knew you were only joking about going down to be relieved from the B O smell- We had a blast with the chillins!!!
Love Mom

 
At 4/06/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

glad you're back

 
At 4/07/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Marie said...

wow that LO is amazing-what beautiful kiddies!!

 
At 4/07/2006 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to get a new xanga for political reasons. Not really, but I did have to shut down Lafawnda, and it felt creepy for me to read your blog without telling you that. I've never been to Florida. And for some reason I always order tomato juice when I'm on an airplane. I don't know why I do that. I'm not in love with the stuff. It's only ok.

 
At 4/08/2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! And that layout is so cute!

 
At 4/09/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger sjobs said...

Welcome home and I am happy you didn't lose it on the plane. I would have.

Love the pics.

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home