Monday, March 06, 2006



This is my sister Amy. We did a little maternity photo shoot today and had so much fun. We're going to do another one at her house next week (this one was in a Best Western with terrible lighting conditions)

Here is one I will show you, because she hasn't seen them yet and I don't know if she approves of showing belly shots on my blog :)

But here is one I'm sneaking on here...Jocelyn wuz here. :) so cute. Jocelyn is the baby girl that is growing inside her tiny little stretched out belly.

4 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 6:16 AM, Blogger Phyllis RenĂ©e said...

How fun! And the lighting doesn't seem so bad.

 
At 3/07/2006 8:22 PM, Blogger Misty said...

amy looks great. all the women in my family are planning on going to her shower this weekend. can't wait to see amy fat. also regarding julian and caca...yuck. we went through that with willow. i tore wallpaper off the walls. we went through it with river too, recently, but not so bad, although some poo did land on cody-a coyote hide from a coyote clay killed. it's kind of wierd, but she sleeps with it.

 
At 3/07/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Amy's belly looks so subdued. My stretched to Cleveland and I would have died before I let someone take a picture of it.

Cool to know baby's name is Jocelyn. Is that Jocelyn Valerie or Jocelyn Suzanne? Either works fine for me.

 
At 3/08/2006 12:19 AM, Blogger mindi11 said...

Thanks Phyllis. It wasn't the worst lighting, I just had to shoot the same shot about 15 times, and hope one of them was exposed correctly.

Misty, I am so glad you and your women are all coming! Seriously, so so glad and look foward to seeing you all. And I NEVER dealt with anything like the poo stuff with Bella. NEVER. I remember Jerusha talking about Fisher playing with his and thought she was raising some kind of little animal. Well, now I have a little animal of my own.

Valerie, I'll get back to you on the middle name. I *think* it is going to be Nicole, but it can always be changed. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home