Monday, April 24, 2006

she's here!!!! :)



Jocelyn Nicole
7 lbs. 6 1/2 oz.
20 in.
April 24, 2006 2:14 pm

Look at all that hair! I'm really bummed that i missed out on the delivery, but i will get to see her Thursday and Friday. Wait for about 5 million pictures of this dark eyed beauty! :)

Amy is doing great, and it's reported that she delivered this little girl after about 20 minutes of pushing and NO DRUGS! She is a trooper and I am so so so proud of her.

These are pictures my mom emailed me tonight. I'm pretty impressed, as my mom is not the most tech savvy lady out there, but she did it! yea mom! :) This is Jocelyn with her Mommy, Uncle CJ and Pop. More to come soon with Tata, Poppy, her Daddy, and of course, all of my tribe.






11 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 11:21 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

BEAUTIFUL

 
At 4/24/2006 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness ... look how cute she is. Look at all that hair! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!

 
At 4/25/2006 8:03 AM, Blogger deby said...

how wonderful God is! another neat way to celebrate spring. have fun this week.

 
At 4/25/2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie Laney said...

She's precious!!!!!!!!! Oh I want to see her and hold her. She's so sweet

 
At 4/25/2006 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at all that hair!!!! She must take after Uncle C.J.

 
At 4/25/2006 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindi, At first glance I thought she looked like Bobby and Teri!! I am looking forward to lots more pics. Send me Amy's address...
pookies5@juno.com
Love, Kim

 
At 4/25/2006 7:08 PM, Blogger eMiLy said...

i just called amy at the hospital and she sounds great. i am so proud of her.
your mom sounds extremely happy for some reason:)
she said you were going to have to wait until thursday. bummmmerrrr.
jocelyn looks too cute for words.
this is making me want a new baby. :)
soon maybe:)
hugs to all.
congrats on being a first time aunt on your side right?

 
At 4/25/2006 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute. I love that hair, she almost doesn't look like a newborn because of it.

 
At 5/01/2006 4:56 PM, Blogger Misty said...

beautiful little girl. I was just commenting to see if you had any random news to report.

 
At 5/03/2006 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is precious! I bet you are one proud aunt! It's great being an aunt.

I also wanted you to know that it was good to have your husband here in Russellville to play with my brother. Thanks for spariing him. He did a great job!

 
At 5/09/2006 1:08 PM, Blogger StePHen said...

awww so cute and SO much hair. WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home