Thursday, April 20, 2006

5 Things

5 things in my fridge:
1. spinach (bella calls them leaves)
2. cucumbers
3. half a chocolate bunny
4. Ezekiel bread
5. brummel and brown spread

5 things in my closet:
1. video camera
2. lots of flip flops
3. scrapbook supplies
4. rubbermaid tubs filled with clothes that are too big, too small, too ugly, and maternity...but i'm not willing to throw any of it out yet...
5. lots of books that won't fit on our bookshelves



5 things in my purse:
1. my cutie pie corduroy Roxy wallet
2. a small, red/white Clinique (free gift) zipper bag to hold change
3. my ipod
4. a recent speeding ticket :(
5. my camera's instructional manual


5 things in my car:
1. 4 photography books
2. pearl earrings that Dustin gave me on our wedding day (i don't know why, they've been in the change holder for about 4 months now???)
3. ipod dock
4. 2 carseats
5. picture of me and my sister Amy from 5 years ago (i had curly hair)



5 things on my TiVo: (okay, so i don't have TiVo, but if I did then this is probably what would be on it....also assuming that i had more than 12 basic channels)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Lost
4. probably some silly MTV reality show like Real World or Road Rules or RW/RR Challenge
5. Amazing Race

i tag: Everybody that wants to play :) if you don't have a blog (or don't update it...MOM) email it to me :)

4 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Fridge: carrots, potatoes, onions, left over chili, cheese

Closet: gifts to regift as occasions arise, stash of purses, dress I had made for Stephanie's wedding that was atrocious and I've never worn, winter boots, clothes

Purse: lots and lots of money, writing notebook, lipstick, wallet that I've had for at least 15 years -- it carries all the money, lock for my locker at work

Car: emergency tools, emergency candles, emergency blanket, old library bag converted to a trash bag on the back of the seat, air freshner

TiVo: excuse me, but what is that?

 
At 4/20/2006 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fridge-yogurt, apples, leftover turkey, 1/4 of choc/carmel bunny, and diet cherry coke

closet-purses, shoes, too many clothes that don't fit,a pile of hangers, bb gun!

purse- wallet, checkbook, dentyne ice gum, lipstick, a mint from whataburger.

car-hairspray, tylenol, diaper, landscaping pavers, cracker crumbs, lost sippy cups!

dvr-(tivo) american idol, csi, greys anatomy, thomas and friends, close to home, jojo's circus.

By the way, this is Marleen, not Glen! I just recently found that kanah set glen up blog! I'll start my own soon!

 
At 4/21/2006 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fridge: not much but for a few it would be- Strawberry Fanta, butter, sugar free jello, pickles, cheese.

Closet: My clothes, Salomon's clothes, Some shoes, Travel bags, and bags from shopping.

Purse: In my wee little purse is- checkbook, pocket PC, dooney bourke wallet, face powder, and a pen.

Car: a car seat for an anticipated baby arrival, my bag for the hospital, sal's bag, a diaper bag, and pillows.

Tivo: I do not have tv but if i di have i would probably have- One tree Hill, O.C., ER, Survivor, and Oprah or Dr.Phil.

This is my list of things you would find if you were to see these areas. love you,
Amy

 
At 4/21/2006 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fridge: easter leftovers- yams, ham, strawberries, juju soy milk, marshmallows and much more.

Closet: Clothes, Shoes, boxes of kids collectibles, past income tax reports, and over night bags.

Purse: Kathy Davis Checkbook, Elite eyewear, cellphone, gum, lipstick, and plenty of room for valerie's money :)

Car: 2 juju diapers, doodle pad w/ bella's drawing of Luther, bella's favorite red pillow, Joel Osteen cd's, and a pair of shoes I should have returned a long time ago, but now it is too late.

Tivo: I do not have, but if i did- Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, ER, O.C., and Survivor.

This is my list. Love,
TaTa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home