Wednesday, April 19, 2006

any day now....

Baby Jocelyn will be here any day now. Amy is doing great, having contractions occasionally and progressing so nicely. I have my fingers crossed for Saturday, since I will be off for the weekend to celebrate our 6th anniversary! :) Come on baby Jocelyn, we're ready to meet you!!

These pictures are from Easter. I had really harsh sunlight and shadows in Mom's yard, and I've messed with the second photo until I was ready to throw it out. But if she has the baby before I see her again, I won't get to re-shoot it, so there it is.




6 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger eMiLy said...

they really make one of the cutest couples and look at amy's big boobies.
she is cute as anything with that pregnant belly.
i wish i would have been that cute.
i hope the baby holds on a little longer
just for the sake of pictures.
i doubt amy would agree.
hope all is well.
eMiLy

 
At 4/19/2006 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these really look great - to think that you could capture her so close to her due time - she came over this evening having a few hard contractions - Dad just called and said he would be home tomorrow so she could plan on having Jocelyn then....:)I said thanks i'm sure that is all she was waiting for- if she does have her tomorrow - it is just a coincedence (sp) :)
Love thess pics - Love you Mindi and Fam
Love MOM

 
At 4/20/2006 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindi,
I am glad I found your blog again. WOW Amy looks great and I love all your stories. We are doing fine - Idaho is good place us. Tell everyone HI for me. Can't wait to see pictures of Jocelyn.
Love, Kim

 
At 4/20/2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great! :)

 
At 4/20/2006 9:17 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I love the pictures. Very beautiful. Can't wait to hear about Jocelyn's arrival.

 
At 5/09/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger StePHen said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home