Tuesday, May 09, 2006

don't quit your day job

last week at work, a little boy (maybe 4 or 5 years old) came to me and said,
"I remember you."
I said, "you do?" and smiled, assuming I had helped him in the store before.
he said, "Yeah. I saw you on TV."
I was a bit surprised. "TV? Really? What was I doing on TV?"
He said, "Oh, singing...and all kinds of stuff. I think you are a movie star."

I just smiled. The kid was so cute and sincere.
he really thought i was a movie star. with a day job working retail. :)

3 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger StePHen said...

awww. you're my movie star :)

 
At 5/10/2006 9:16 AM, Blogger deby said...

Congrats!!! On the baby - not being a movie star. Although the money would be wonderful, being on all those covers would be horror. You know though, it would be rather refreshing to be looking at you instead of "TomKat", Brad/Ang, Jessica/Nick, etc. while waiting in the checkout line.

 
At 5/10/2006 10:40 AM, Blogger deby said...

ps. my photos are scanned. thanks anyway.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home