Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

i hate cooking, seriously, seriously hate it. i don't even like microwaving. cold pizza never hurt anybody and a bowl of cereal is the perfect meal, in my opinion. strange for someone who obviously enjoys eating so much, right? but for the past month or more, i've been trying to make an effort to plan (and actually cook) meals and i think we're better for it. and i'm surviving. so today is a list of thirteen things that i've cooked (or baked) this month.

1. lasagna
2. chicken enchilada's (like my mom's)
3. beef stew (like my dad's)
4. mexican chicken
5. fettuccini alfredo with asparagus (kids favorite...and that's a homemade sauce too!)
6. apple bread
7. peanut butter cookies (i love baking cookies, licking the bowl clean is my incentive)
8. mushroom porkchops and potatoes
9. tacos
10. spaghetti
11. italian seasoned chicken and broccoli
12. taco soup
13. bbq chicken

so a big fat yahoo for me! just so you know...i'm sure this is all a fluke. next month i will probably list all the take out orders we've eaten. :)

3 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Kara said...

Girl, I'm with you with the no cooking part. It's not that I don't necessarily like to cook, I just don't have time or energy to do it. I do love to bake, and at times, I enjoy cooking, I just have to be in the mood and have a recipe at hand. I can't just whip something up out of nowhere.....:)

 
At 10/20/2006 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, it will be hard for bra-boy to go back to take out food

 
At 10/21/2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't think I've cooked that much in the past year! I am impressed! You want to move in with us? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home