Tuesday, October 03, 2006

big boy dunnies

julian is potty training, but man, it is wearing me out.
he probably sat on the toilet 80 times today. he is so funny, running around in his "big boy dunnies", grabbing himself and yelling, "i gotta pee pee!!!"

the tiring part is that he feels like he has to sit on the toilet everytime he needs to fart. which means that he will be an ultra-polite young man if he keeps this up...but the other boys may make fun of him.

he loves his "dunnies" and insists on changing them several times a day. i can tell what a big part of his Christmas will be this year...."dunnies" in all of his favorite cartoon characters.

just so everybody knows, my computer has a virus. it literally takes me 50 times longer than the normal amount to get anything done online, especially posting pictures, so until we can get it fixed, my blog will probably continue to be a little neglected. not because i don't love you all. :)

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 6:08 PM, Blogger StePHen said...

its times like these i realize i am not ready for parenting as i would probably put my kid in diapers until the age of 10 simply to not have to go through it :)

 
At 10/05/2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Yeah potty training isn't the most fun thing about parenting. I think it's really cute that he sits on the toilet to fart. That would make for a lot of toilet visits, eh?
I HATE slow computers, so I can't blame you for avoiding it until its fixed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home