Tuesday, November 28, 2006



i love me some polka dots. :)
i've been poring over the baby gap site today, bad idea.
they have gone polka dot crazy. and i love it.

i was feeling pretty well today, so i got the kids dressed, shoes on, found the football and soccer ball, announced we were going outside to play, and opened the door to a rainy, muddy, cold, wet yard. why oh why didn't i look out the window first??? my kids were so so sad...so we made brownies.

now i have sugar monsters flying around the house. i just duck, cover my head and try to stay out of their way.

7 days until "baby no name" arrives. i'm getting excited, but am kind of dreading the delivery. i normally am super excited about the delivery (weird i know) but this time i am in a lot of pain already, and it worries me how it will affect that whole pushing-the-kid-out part.

dustin has vetoed my baby boy name. i countered it by teaching the kids my baby name, and am having them refer to the baby by that name. i am hoping that juju will sound so cute referring to the baby by this name that dustin will cave. it's worth a shot...

4 Comments:

At 11/29/2006 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute. i love polka dots, too. :)

I'm so excited for you for the new little guy's arrival. Can't wait to see the first pictures you post of him.

Praying that all will go well during delivery and it will be an easy one. :)

 
At 11/29/2006 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the polka dot thing too. I am still looking for a 'going home' outfit for baby Laney. It looks rather warm too...I'm getting excited for you!! I keep thinking I'll look on here and have an announcement that 'baby boy with no name' has arrived. 7 more days...crazy! Thinking of you.

 
At 12/03/2006 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet the little boy - whatever his name is. I'm sure you'll come up with something terribly creative to get Dustin on board with your name!
mika

 
At 12/03/2006 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! Using the kids to sweeten the sound of your favorite name! :) Hopefully hubby falls for it, if not, veto him. You carried the munchkin for 9 mounths... I say you get naming rights! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home