Friday, January 05, 2007

i am in austin.
i have no internet.
i have broken into my mother in law's house and have taken over her computer temporarily.
i lied...i used a key.
i have no pictures on her computer.
next week. next week i hope to have my internet back. and then there will be pictures.

family updates:

dustin is a lifesaver, and has taken over morning duty with the two kids that actually sleep during the dark hours. he has also spring-cleaned the entire house, which was no small task. and when i say entire, i'm talking organized closets and kitchen and office...he is my superhero.

annabelle is madly in love with her new hamsters, Kiki and Wendy, and bursts out in uncontrollable tears if we don't let her hold them all the time. she has also perfected a "cooing baby voice" that i have only ever heard her use with ezra. it is precious.

julian is wonderful. he seems so gigantic to me now that ezra is here. everything, his head, his huge feet and hands, his thick little legs. he seemed so small for so long and now he reminds me of a tiny version of my dad, with brown eyes. which is kind of weird to feel like you are parenting a tiny version of your father. he loves ezra too, and the hamsters, regardless of the fact that he almost squeezed the eyeballs out of Kiki's head last night. have you seen "Of Mice and Men"?

Lenny is to mice as Julian is to hamsters.

ezra is beautiful. even when he is covered in yellow poo and spit up milk. he is a big fan of not sleeping when i want him to, but he loves to dance and eat and take baths. he is no longer my tiny one, and is very pleasantly plump, especially his chubby little face. he is far from a gerber baby, but also far from the skinny baby chicken that we brought home from the hospital.

mindi is tired. very very tired. but very very happy.

more fun updates soon, promise.

9 Comments:

At 1/05/2007 10:37 PM, Blogger Susie said...

you crack me up. I don't know how old Julian is, but my middle daughter seems huge now that Baby arrived, too (she is 20 months). And she was the baby.

I'm glad you're doing well :)

 
At 1/06/2007 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing well! And thanks for the update! :)

 
At 1/06/2007 1:38 PM, Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

phew. I'm so glad to finally hear an update.

don't do that to me again.

heehee.

hoping you get some sleep soon (maybe send super-Dustin to my house to teach Gabe a thing or two, eh?)

 
At 1/07/2007 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. you little family is so sweet. hoping you catch up on that sleep and are able to finally get your internet back! :) thinkin of u

 
At 1/07/2007 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Glad to hear you're doing well. I'll pray for sleep!Mika

 
At 1/08/2007 5:11 AM, Blogger Marcia (123 blog) said...

Hi Mindi

happy new year!!!

And thanks for the update - I haven't figured out all the bloglines and all that stuff so I keep checking every day, and am so glad for the update.

no pressure though. promise!

your family is so precious - all the kiddies and superhero Dustin!

looking forward to those pics soon.

Don't worry - I've also had bad computer karma (as I call it).......

 
At 1/17/2007 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are very very happy. Your family is delightful. I'd love to hold baby Ezra. I'm glad Bella finally got a pet. I prefer to call that one Kinky - I know I won't forget that name. I'm having internet problems myself. I'm getting a new computer and have presently been down-graded to dial-up. I feel like I'm in the dark ages. It's a slow as molasses on a very cold morning. I will appreciate high speed more than ever. I love you!!

 
At 1/21/2007 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you some more today. Thinking of you and cursing the people with-holding the internet from you. Mika

 
At 1/24/2007 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to JuJu...Three is a big boy! congrats on the great family and on being very very happy

Ashley Goerge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home