Monday, December 04, 2006

*i won!!! i won!!! :) dustin un-vetoed my baby name! i'll share soon, i promise. (we're still kicking around a couple of middle names)

*my car is having transmission problems. serious problems (took dustin 3 1/2 hrs. to make a 2 hour trip tonight). i am stressing a little, because instead of driving to arkansas right now, dustin is waiting for the hyundai dealership to open. he is afraid that the transmission could fall out between austin and here. i *guess* that is a legitimate reason, but i just really want him here now.

*dustin also smashed his right ring finger while changing a flat tire two nights ago. he is in mucho pain, but fortunately his little brother is going to the doctor tomorrow, and dustin may be able to squeeze in an appointment around the same time to have his finger looked at. i really really hope it isn't broken, but at this point, it seems pretty likely. poor boy.

*we had such a fun time at my sister's house last night. she is all moved in to their new home and we had a little bonfire and roasted marshmallows and hotdogs and then watched the Razorback game on their big screen. i don't even like football, but i really enjoyed it.

*my dad was in Maine this week, and he picked out a stuffed lobster for Jocelyn, a stuffed moose for Julian and a stuffed Bear for Bella. Julian tried to trade his moose (my personal favorite) for Jocelyn's lobster, because he thought it was Mr. Crab from Spongebob. we convinced him that it wasn't a crab, but a lobster and he has called it a "Wosbter" ever since.

*the swelling has gone down in my ankles and knees, and has instead travelled to my face. i hate this part of pregnancy and was hoping i could avoid the fatty face this time around. no such luck. :(

*on top of the normal train and truck Christmas gift requests from juju, he has also asked for Polly Pockets, My Little Ponies, and a pink purse. girls just have way better toys than boys...and clothes too. fortunately, while browsing a site full of disney pajamas, he chose the Lightning McQueen pj's over the Pretty Princess pj's....but i could tell it was a difficult decision for him to make.

*baby-with-an-almost-definite-name will be here in less than 2 days!

7 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 3:31 AM, Blogger Marcia (123 blog) said...

Hi Mindi

You were so quiet lately - i thought baby 3 had been born!!!

Can't wait to hear about him.

Enjoy the last two days!

 
At 12/04/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger deby said...

your being lifted up in prayers - you and the new one -

 
At 12/04/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Susie said...

OMGoodness- two days! Yippee :)

 
At 12/04/2006 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindi, aka fat face, it just wouldn't do with someone who shares my bloodline to excape the swollen face syndrome. I empathise; glad the swelling has left the extremities tho. Tell Juju that I love stuffed mooses too. I wish I could have been at Amy's for the bonfire. Miss you all.

 
At 12/05/2006 9:42 AM, Blogger Marie said...

keep us posted :)

 
At 12/09/2006 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT? No announcement yet? I'm happy for you and the family. I sure wish he'd debuted while I was there. I'd love to hold him.

I hope you're feeling much better with the lil' guy in your arms instead of your belly. Love to you all.

 
At 12/10/2006 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope u and baby are ok! u r in my thoughts and prayers :) we are ready for that name!!!!!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home