Friday, December 15, 2006

***attention valerie, kara and heather***

i am so frustrated with blogger. i just wanted to let all my blogger friends know that i am not being allowed to leave comments on your blogs, so valerie, (i already emailed you), i want you to know how much i love you and how much your writing makes me smile and think and laugh and i look foward to checking your blog everyday. Kara, I want to see pictures of your baby boy's nursery, and i hope you enjoy your laney christmas this weekend and i hope that baby comes soon soon soon for you (but not TOO soon. :) ) and Heather, baby Tristen looks so precious and snuggly and content. he and ezra were born within 7 minutes of eachother, which i think is just wild, and i wish we lived closer to eachother, as I am sure they would make the best of friends. :)

i hope you all still check my blog so you can see my comments here. i just want you to know that i am not at all trying to ignore you or neglect you guys. blogger just stinks sometimes. and that is all for now. (i am off to try to leave more comments on other blogs, and if it doesn't work...i'll be back here ;)

3 Comments:

At 12/15/2006 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here here! i 100% agree. i wish i knew what was going on. kara and heather, if you figure it out, send me an email. thanks minnie rae.

 
At 12/15/2006 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I switched to this beta blogger thing on google, and it seems to have given me grief ever since. I've heard people say that they can leave a comment, but it puts them as anonymous.....anyway, I think I am going to switch back. Maybe that will help. Glad to see Ezra is doing good and everything went (and is going) well.
I'll keep you posted (literally:)) on how things progress, the room, ect.
Thanks for letting me know you aren't ignoring me!:) That was very thoughtful. I'll let you know when I've switched back to normal blogger...

 
At 12/15/2006 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your comment and I'm sorry you're having technical difficulties. I check your blog every day though - so I'm looking forward to more posts. :) That is wild that our guys were born 7 minutes apart. I wish you all were closer as well - it would be fun to go through the experience of newborness together - you're well seasoned with two behind you ... I feel as if I'm running blindfolded through the woods most days! Congratulations again, keep us posted on Baby Ezra - love the name!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home