Thursday, March 24, 2005

*gratitude* March 23, 2005

1. swimming with Annabelle again. Julian pouts at the door for about 2 minutes, before Dustin scoops him up and takes him to the park to play. Annabelle declares, "Hey, they're having a "boys-day-out!" Also, when we're sitting in the hot tub, Bella says, "mama, is this like takin a shower?" and I say, "kind of , but no soap." She says, "Yeah, and I'm not gonna let them see my naked butt!" Smartest kid in the world.

2. I leave to go to the grocery store, and return to Juju's slobbery kisses. He grabs my face and kisses me so hard, I can't breathe. He was so excited to see me, even if gone for only 30 minutes!

3. playing pool games with the mexican neighbors. "Frio, Tibido, CALIENTE!!!!" (the game where you throw a small object-a rock in our case- under water and the rest have to find it) (Cold, warm, HOT!!!) Bella and I were so proud to use our spanish words!! Kids have a way of not making you feel stupid when speaking a foreign tongue, I guess, because they are still learning much of it themselves.

4. Reading to the kids while Dustin made dinner. They LOVE books, and I love that.

5. Talking to my parents on the phone. Bella was in an indepth conversation about her day, when she says, "I gotta pee", drops the phone, and runs to the bathroom. I could hear the laughter over the phone while it was still on the ground!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home