Wednesday, April 06, 2005

*gratitude* April 5, 2005

1. Dustin and Bella went for a walk tonight. She came home full of excitement over the things she saw. I hope their relationship is always so super close. It's precious to see.

2. Talking to my mom and sister on MSN tonight. The internet is an amazing thing. Annabelle didn't believe that I was talking to Tata, so mom said, "Tell her I am sending her a heart" and on the screen, a heart smiley showed up. Annabelle was amazed. She kept asking for them to send her more things, "a cat named earlobe, a flower, some pizza" It was cute (if you don't use MSN, you probably have NO idea what I'm talking about, sorry ;)

3. Dustin and I had such a peaceful day. Being so close together 24 hrs. a day, plus the fact that we talk constantly, doesn't always provide the most peaceful days. we tend to fight over petty things, a lot. We're both trying to make a concious effort to change, but it's hard. Today was so smooth, and I'm thankful for that.

4. Dustin is such an amazing cook. He cooks often and if it weren't for him, most of our meals would come from a restaurant or out of a box (mac n cheese, anyone?)

5. Julian and I had a fun time while the other two were on their walk. He kept trying to sneak up on me and when I chased him, he always got too caught up in the excitement and would fall on the floor. He would always laugh though, he's a tough cookie. OH COOKIES...I made it through the day with NO SWEETS! Crazy, but I'm going to try to make it last til Sunday...wish me luck.



Gotta love a man that cooks! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home