Friday, December 09, 2005

A few wedding pics

These are for Kris. I was pretty disappointed in my wedding shots.
1. Because I was in the wedding, so I couldn't carry my camera around for many shots
2. Because I was trying to keep up with the kids (remember Julian getting lost for 30 minutes?)
3. Because I kept getting in the photographer's way, so I tried to back off, but in backing off, got crappy views of everything.
So here are a few that I like so far...







Bella waving goodbye to the newlyweds.


She loves Amy, but she LOVES Salomon, so she had to give Amy "permission" to marry him. In the end, she was okay, but she did grieve a bit on their wedding day :)

These next two are the mothers, Salomon's and Amy's, Salomon's mom is with his little girl, and my Mom, of course with Bella.
Amy and Salomon. This picture is making them look a little yellowish, so I need to edit it, but I couldn't show a bunch of wedding pictures without showing the bride and groom! :)

Amy's tiara, so beautiful.



The cake, yum. The reception was beautiful, all red, and my brothers delicious food. :)


That's all for now! :) We're headed back for my cousin Stephanie's wedding tomorrow! Super excited! Oh, and I went shopping, the kids and Dustin look super cute right now! :)

3 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are all GREAT!!!! I'm sure it was hard to take pictures being in the wedding and everything, but I love these. Especially the ones of Bella and the details shots of the tiara and cake. :) You've got talent, girl!!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 12/11/2005 4:41 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Hey Mindi. I saw you at Stephanie and JM's wedding this weekend. My daughter Haven played with Annabelle a lot! (she was the one in the white flower girl dress:) I was going to introduce myself to you, but didn't get a chance...I am married to JM's oldest brother. Your daughter adn sweet Julian are beautiful and fun to watch them all play together and have fun!:) It was nice 'meeting' you and I love your blog and your pictures. You have a wonderful talent. We love Steph and are so excited she is added to the Laney fam.
Take care and I'm sure we'll keep in blog touch.:)
Kara Laney
Haven's mom.

 
At 12/12/2005 12:33 PM, Blogger amazing grace said...

love your sister's tiara....very pretty.

and the b & w's are great!!!!

HOW DID you take pics while you were in the wedding??!!! So fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home