Thursday, December 29, 2005

Stephanie's wedding

Here are just a few pics from Stephs wedding. Actually, these are from the reception, a beautiful hall covered with tulle and christmas lights to look like a huge white tent. The lights gave everything a hazy yellow glow, so that's why all these pics look yellow. :)

Stephanie and John Mark
Christopher Valerie Stephanie
Kent and Steph















The HUGE beautiful cake!
Mimi and PaBob (so cute!)


















Chris and Valerie













"The OTHER Mimi" (Mimi's twin, and Bella's nickname for her)












Misty and baby Bear













Mindi and Julian

3 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 8:36 AM, Blogger Kara said...

Oh my goodness. What beautiful pictures!! I can see why you want a new lens! Your Julian is the sweetest! Haven had fun 'dancing' with him, although I don't know that he had fun being pulled around.:) But very sweet! You look a lot like your dad, but I am sure you get that a lot.
Anyway, glad to see you updated.
Take care,
Kara

 
At 12/30/2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie Laney said...

Mindi you have such a talent. I love the way you take pictures. Your blog is my absolute favorite because I feel like I see everything. If you have any more pictures of the wedding would you mind e-maling them to me. everyone of the ones on your blog I'm blowing up. They are great.

elise220@hotmail.com

 
At 12/30/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

These are gorgeous. I love them. Thanks for putting them on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home