Friday, December 16, 2005

tomorrow is my day off. dustin is at my brothers house tonight, so i'm spending the evening:
*editing photos
*ordering christmas gifts (i officially hate shopping, now that i work in retail)
*resting my achy feet (working overtime this week)
*listening to sweet bella cough in her sleep :(
*mourning my missing camera (left in the back of my mom's car after the wedding this weekend)
<-----loving this picture of my sweet girl.

tomorrow we are making some yummy dessert from a picture that Bella found in a magazine. She is very excited and loves cooking. And is addicted to my parenting magazines, since she discovered that they are full of toy ads and pictures of cookies and other desserts.

I am also going to see Pride and Prejudice with a couple of friends from work and hitting downtown for a relaxing girls night out. way cool. And I have the best husband who thinks that fun nights away from home are a key to sanity...and I couldn't agree more.

1 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 8:54 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

Annabelle, we think you are so cute. We miss you and hope to see you guys soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home