Thursday, January 26, 2006


so here it is.
i'm still trying to learn how to fix it, because i am completely uncoordinated when it comes to doing cute girl stuff, like applying makeup and fixing hair and stuff like that.
although, i can make bella look cute and girly, maybe it's just me. it's like i have two left hands...or worse, two left feet, trying to fix my hair.
anyways...i think i like it today. tomorrow may be another story.

As you may remember, I am childless this week. So Amy read my blog to Annabelle yesterday and she said, "Oh no. mommy cut her long hair? . she wasn't supposed to do that. i'm gonna really miss her long hair."

isn't she cute? miss her super much. and my little monster too.

6 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger deby said...

You really are pretty Mindi, your hair style doesn't affect that.

 
At 1/27/2006 9:42 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Mini Rae, I cannot believe it. I was seriously confused. I honestly thought it was an old picture of you. But this is too weird. I was thinking, "That's not Bella." Then I went to, "Oh it's Mindi when she was 5 or 6." Then it was like, "Mindi, now? No can't be." Well I guess it's you. But it seems like a time warp. Aside from the your size, you look like you did when you had those 2 little crowns and your hair wouldn't lie down for anything. Oh it takes me back, way back, in time.

 
At 1/27/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Remember the ditty about "my mommy has chubby cheeks and my daddy has chubby cheeks...." It reminds me of the days when you said that. Or how about, "baa baa black sheep, has you any wuuulll?" I am seriously bumfuzzled by that picture. Remember that picture of you on the sofa on the farm biting your toenails. This picture reminds me of that timeframe.

 
At 1/28/2006 12:25 AM, Blogger mindi11 said...

valerie, you are hilarious. i can't believe you thought i was 5 in this picture! :)

my parents really liked nose rings back in the 80's :)

thanks for all the encouragement, i think i really like it. but only if it's fixed. otherwise i look like a puppy. :)

 
At 1/28/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Kara said...

I love your hair cut! Very fun! I also love your nose ring. Did it hurt?? I have been debating for awhile. I like the simpleness of it....
Kara

 
At 1/29/2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Phyllis RenĂ©e said...

Very cute cut. Styling will come with practice. I'm always the opposite; I can do my own hair, but not someone else's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home