Monday, January 23, 2006

hey! over there-----> is my bloginality, (blog personality) It's from a small, 4 question test, based on the Myers-Briggs personality test. Very fun and informative. I took it today, twice actually. The first time, I stretched the truth a bit, and picked the choice of the personality that I wanted to have. After reading the results, I knew I was being false, so I took the test again, and got my results. I was a little disappointed in the results, until I went to a page that gave a list of well known people with the same results. I am proud to be lumped into the same category as
Jane Austen
C.S. Lewis
JFK
and the fictional character Mr. Darcy (from Pride and Prejudice)

There were several others listed, (like Colin Powell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chevy Chase, Richard Gere, Susan B. Anthony, Augustus Caesar, Lance Armstrong, Rudy Giuliani, etc. etc.) But those were a few of my favorites.

Take the test if you'd like. I would love to see some of your results. After you take the test, it gives you your blog personality, and then there are several links to other personality types, jobs appropriate for your personality type, etc. If you click on the link that says "Typelogic, ISTJ" (or whatever your type is) It will take you to a page that describes your type, and at the end, gives a list of other people with the same results. Very interesting. :)

IN OTHER NEWS:

I ordered some Advocare products from my online buddy, Shellie, some vitamins, (designed for maximum energy) an herbal cleanse, and an energy drink called Spark. I went with the high energy stuff, because I drag all the time. I am weighed down with fatigue, dragging all day long, and wanting to go to bed as soon as I get home, but restlessness when i try to sleep......anways...... I started them all today, and seriously, I've never had vitamins actually work before.

I don't know if I'm highly resistant to stuff, because medicine never seems to help (so I almost never take medicine if I'm sick, or if I have a headache) When I was in surgery, post-surgery, the nurses had to remind me to use my morphine drip, because I never felt it help anything, so I never used it. Anyways.....this stuff, especially the spark and the vitamins...WORKS. I'm having the most difficult time typing (as you may tell :) hee hee) because I'm just bouncing in my seat, I can't sit still. Everytime I stand up, I have to bounce. Is that silly or what? I've been jumping around the house all afternoon, waiting on food to cook, after using the bathroom, walking from the computer to the bedroom to see if Dustin's still breathing (he's been asleep all day!)

I love this stuff, and I have to get off the computer now, because I seriously can't type anymore!!! I'll check in later, if this stuff ever wears off. Oh yeah, and it's all natural vitamins, no drugs or anything. (just in case you were wondering if I was on crack) Super cool! :) BYE!!

5 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I'm an ISTJ.

 
At 1/23/2006 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a ISFJ and it was very true in about every area I read.
Amy

 
At 1/23/2006 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an ESFJ, doesn't matter how many times I have done it over the last 10 years, I always come out the same, even though the individual totals are different.

 
At 1/23/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

I'm an ISTJ and it pretty much pegs my personality. Luckily, I'm in a career suited for my personality type! :)

Heather

 
At 1/24/2006 1:09 AM, Blogger mindi11 said...

The second trait I was back and forth between ISTJ and INTJ. I still think I could go either way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home