Monday, January 16, 2006


so my new flash came and i don't know how i ever got along without it! seriously, this thing rocks!!! :)
<----a picture of Julian's favorite, Thomas the train (he calls him "Tatas")







in between playtime, i've been dealing with a very emotional little girl. i think the last issue, was that i gave her strawberries, blueberries and raspberries for a snack, and julian got pears and raisins and SHE wanted pears and raisins too, and it was just a completely unjust travesty that she couldn't have them too. seriously. she cried and wailed in her bedroom for 10 minutes. like a little pre-teenager. it scared me of things to come. :) little girls are very emotional....









so...speaking of little girls. :) guess who is going to be an auntie to a little girl???? ME!!!!!!!!!
Amy had her ultrasound today and although the baby kept it's legs crossed the whole time (such a little lady already) he said he would be VERY surprised if this baby came out as a boy. no visible boy parts whatsoever, and you know in our family, boy parts are VERY visible ;)

so, looks like i'm going to be shopping for sweet girly things over the next few months! i'm just thrilled, and feel a little rewarded for saving every single precious outfit of Annabelle's over the last 4 years. This little girl will be born in April, and since Bella was a March baby, she should be able to fit most of Bella's baby clothes! can you tell I'm so excited??

Amy and Salomon, of course are and I'm sure you will see many many many newborn photos come April.

4 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger katie said...

the pictures here are very good.
i am just getting my feet wet in photography and i am studying the manual to the cannon rebel i just swapped for my old fuji finepix.
i am curious. what is the great new flash you just got?

 
At 1/16/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger katie said...

thank you!!
o my gosh, the flash cost's almost as much as my fuji finepix. i will start saving
now for it though.
i looked thru some of your other pictures after i wrote that and i am jealous. your pictures are really good.

 
At 1/17/2006 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new flash! :) They are definitely nice to have. I felt a sudden deja vu when I saw the picture of Thomas the Tank Engine. I have many many pictures of Zach's Thomas toys. He always wanted me to take pictures of him and his toys. :)

And Congrats to Amy and Salomon on their little girl on the way. How exciting! Can't wait to see all the adorable pictures you will take of her.

have a great day!
Kris

 
At 1/17/2006 12:14 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I can hardly wait to see the new neice. By the way, who has such big "parts?" I think I'm out of the loop on this one. Oh I just remembered the story of Melinda and Juju. I know that must make Dustin smile to this day. :-)

I agree, littlc girls can be so emotional. I know many an emotional big girls too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home