Saturday, January 14, 2006

just for fun :)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
*SAHM
*Regional manager for a small video/rent to own store
*residential manager for apartment complex
*sales associate at a dept. store


Four movies you would watch over and over:
*You've Got Mail
*Notting Hill
*Pride and Prejudice (the new one, since I don't have 5 hours a day to devote to movie watching)
*Love Actually

Four TV shows you love to watch:
*Friends (re-runs)
*Little House on the Prairie
*Desperate Housewives
*Lost

Four places you have been on vacation:
*East Coast road trip on honeymoon...all the way to Portland Maine
*San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
*Guinea, Africa (although i wouldn't really call it a vacation)
*San Diego, CA

Four places you have lived:
*Arkansas (several places)
*Tyler, TX
*Mexico
*Africa (i don't know if that counts, I was only there a month! :)

Four websites I visit daily:
*2 Peas
*ILP
*Bloglines (to check on updates of about a million blogs that I read...this thing is really cool if you read several blogs, just add each blog into your account and it almost always updates your list when a blog has been updated...although typepad accounts get skipped over sometimes)
*MySpace

Four of my favorite foods:
*Tortilla soup from El Chico's
*Anything from a bakery (cookies, doughnuts, brownies, cake, etc.)
*Carne Asada burritos from California or bistec tacos from Mexican street vendors
*Anything made by Dustin, Mom, Dad or CJ (Amy, you and Salomon need to start cooking for me more often, so I can add you two to my list!!! :)

Four places I would rather be right now:
*SMA, Mexico
*Mom's house, with all the fam
*on vacation
*Home Sweet Home :)


I'm tagging (but only if you really want to... :)
Valerie, Stephen, Kris

3 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 7:35 AM, Blogger amazing grace said...

love that you put SAHM for one your jobs---can hardly wait to begin that one myself!

and bloglines....??? I will have to check that one out--it sounds cool.

btw--I love your picture you posted in your previous post---you look great! And, I hope that your week is going better......

 
At 1/14/2006 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's SAHM?

Your pictures are awesome Mindi! You really should open a business! I love coming to your blog and seeing new pics.

Do you have a myspace account? Jer just started one this week so he could post some of his music. It's myspace.com/jeremiahbrewer

Later, Susan Brewer

 
At 1/15/2006 2:32 AM, Blogger mindi11 said...

thanks so much guys :)

Susan---SAHM is Stay at home mom

i have a myspace acct. myspace.com/mindi11

i added jer to my friends list (if he accepts me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home